1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New Baack Rack with Code 3 Mini-Lightbar pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a few pics of my 17th B-Day present (a little early). I got a Back Rack and a Code 3 420 Blue mini-lightbar....Exactly the presents I was hoping for from my parents! I'm on my local ambulance corps (that's why the blue lights), I'll get an amber dome for plowing if need be. I got it all wired up last night with my Dad (lightbar is hard wired to dash switch)- it's awesomely bright at night and really bright during the day too! I've always wanted a Back Rack for my truck- now I've got one!:cool2: Awesome B-Day presents! :weightlifter: :cool2: What do you think?

GMC with br and lb.jpg

GMC BR LB 2.jpg

GMC BR LB 3.jpg
  2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you got the tool box Back-Rack mount. Planning on a cross bed toolbox?

You truck is my trucks older cousin. Mine is maroon. Red was my first choice though. Sharp.

Oh, BTW...you do know those BACK - RACK stickers peel right off. Unless they're paying me to sponsor them....all stickers are off everything.
  3. mkwl

Yeah, my truck is a 2003- I'm Lovin' it! I am planning on putting on a toolbox down the road- the backrack guy told me they stopped putting on the "regular" mounts, because they didn't have enough suport, and were being bent backwards if a load was put on them. My first color choice was red- exactly the truck I was looking for! I kinda like the way the Back Rack stickers look- to each his own I guess...:waving:
  4. pgoulding

pgoulding LawnSite Member

A Couple Nice Prestents U Got There

I also have to ask if that enclosed trailer is yours and if it is what size did you get.
  5. mkwl

HaHa- I figured someone would ask about the enclosed trailer...It's my Boy Scout Troop's new trailer- I just picked it up with my Friend a few days ago, and am waiting to have it lettered up. The trailer is 5x10' the perfect size for what our troop needs.
  6. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

Looks great. Love the truck, nice and clean, keep it up.
  7. mkwl

Thanks guys!:usflag:
  8. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Truck looks great, keep up the good work!!!
  9. stephenslawncare

stephenslawncare LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

ambulance corps??? does that mean your a volunteer EMT???
  10. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good. That is a nice truck!