My New Big Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is my new big truck, its pretty nice except for the paint job. Sorry for the bad pic it was foggy out.

truck 10.jpg

2. kirk brown

kirk brown LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

your right,it is big.
    to bad about the pic though

3. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

looks like a toy truck

4. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

sure does, take another picture.. As that doesnt look like fog. It looks like the camera had a filter or was shaky and dident focus

5. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like a matchbox i got like 7 of the exact same truck. and then like 700 other matchboxs/hot wheels

6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Your right zim it took a while for someone to say matchbox its a 1990 Highway Plower it even came with a red plow, it saw a lot of knee hours when I was little.

7. zim bob the landscaper

lol but it was a good try i should have kept my mouth shut and see what people said. but it was kinda funny when i went and got that truck and said thats a matchbox lol.

8. tcls83

tcls83 LawnSite Member

Yeah, I love that giant snowshovel you have in the upper left part of the picture that's bigger than the truck. How much do you pay your giant to use that? Don't get him mad!

9. zim bob the landscaper

oh ya i see that now if u do get him mad he'll sqush u with the giant shovel.

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I had SOOO many of those. When i was younger, i would put my dads shaving cream around the bath tub and pretend to plow with the matchbox trucks!! It was fun