1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New BIZ Cards Are in..

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Primetime-SRQ, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

Let me know what you guys think of the cards, I'll post some pics later of the door magnets I had made for the Dodge Ram also.

The picture really doesn't do the card justice..... I even got some small fridge magnets made also, people love those more than regular biz cards..

Primetime LCS-Biz-Card.jpg
  2. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good! Ive got some magnet cards coming in...because if people are like me...they lose regular cards. Also...I ordered some magnet calenders with my info on it. If a client or potential client slaps that thing on the fridge...it will usually stick around for a while.
  3. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

Very nice and professional.
  4. johnny v

johnny v LawnSite Member

looks like a tanning salon card... change the pic just my 2cents...
  5. Primetime-SRQ

Primetime-SRQ LawnSite Member

:confused: This is how Florida looks, when you live near the beaches..... But I do appreciate your honesty, picture stays though.. :waving:
  6. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I wasn't too keen on the picture at first either. Then I looked at your location, and realized that's why you chose that pic. When I think of lawncare services I ALWAYS think of green.... but your card isn't bad either, and I can see how it is fitting for your area.
  7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I like the card, it looks very professional. Much nicer than mine, for sure.

The phrase "your year round lawn guy" just doesn't sound right to me though. I'm thinking it just sounds a bit un-professional.