My new blower!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mcwlandscaping, Nov 23, 2005.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Of course everyone (or at least the majority) who has the redmax eb7001 already knows this but it is awsome!! I got mine last night from another LS member and what a great machine!!! SOOO much leaf moving power, its incredible. A HUGE jump from my little echo handheld. It is very comfortable on my back and i REALLY like the hip throttle over the tube throttle, just more comfortable IMO. Anyway, thanks to all those that replied to my other posts, i deffinatly made the right decission. I had some cleanups today, and within the first few minutes, i knew i liked it. I will probably post some pics of it tomarrow even though everyone knows what it looks like. Awsome machine!!!!

2. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Another satisfied redmax user cheers.

3. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

you should try the 8000!

4. mcwlandscaping

When the need comes for another bp blower, that will be my choice, unless they come out with a more powerful one by that time.!!

5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Honestly, I'm not as impressed with the 8000 as I thought I would be. I've only used it for one day though.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

See, I told you it was a no brainer.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Why and how? I can't understand why anyone would perfer the left handed hip throttle vs the tube throttle. You hand is already on the tube handle and all you have to use is your finger to run the throttle. With your model you have both hands occupied. Too many time I might use my left had to pick up trash or carry a tarp, rake...or whatever.

8. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Yea, I agree. I would much rather have a tube throttle than a left handed throttle.

9. mcwlandscaping

Ok, i just used the redmax to clear the snow from our driveway, what a blast, just powers right through it all, i could shovel faster but the blower is alot more fun!!