my new bradco root rake....

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by P.Services, Mar 28, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i bought a 84'' bradco root rake for the deere ct332. i got it from a guy who only used it for about six hours, the paint has just started to come off the teeth. its on the way up from gorgia right now and it should be to me buy tue. or wes. it is a 1600 mile round trip for me to go get it and return but i found a guy on uship.com that is hauling it for $300.00. i think thats a deal.

thanks to all that hellped me decide between the bradco and the quick-attach.

i know the next question :laugh:......pics to come soon....

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

i would rather see pics in action...then just standard pictures :drinkup:

3. P.Services

then i will get you lots of pics in action. (they are going to be a mud fest though)

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

DirtDigger.........you're just so picky, picky, picky:waving:

5. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Good for you picasso. I know you have been debating what type and what brand grapple bucket to choose. Best of luck to you.

I know its actually alittle too late to add my input in your decision making but for people who are the market for one here is my input. ......My dad actually bought a solesbee 84" grapple bucet awhile back. We love it had alot of luck with it. Very rigid. Its pretty HD. We actually have a job this weekend to take down a 60' tree and will try to get some "IN ACTION" photos!

6. bishoplandscape

bishoplandscape LawnSite Member

Sweet machine I'd hate to put new tracks on that. Is that the only attachment you have? Are you guys lining up some work yet my phones going nuts and my ads haven't even come out yet snow needs to end? What is the main jobs your looking for with that big of unit clearing?

7. P.Services

i have the dirt bucket that came with it and now the grapple. im having ron meyers fabricating build me 2 sets of forks (one 4' and one 6.5') and hes building a big scoop for tree planting for me. next i want to get a mower for it and then a tree shear. it has new tracks on it so i wont have to change them for awhile. i do have to go to jde and get the parts to change it to hands only controls.

8. P.Services

waiting for this grapple is driving me insane!!!!!!!!!! it feels like christmas eve when i was 7!!

9. P.Services

just unloaded the new grapple, the thing looks perfect. its raining and dark out so i will get some pics of it on the trailer tomorrow and then a bunch of pics when i put it to work.

10. P.Services

check out the link to my equipment if you wan to see some pics of it, i will have more "in action pics soon"