1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My New Bri-Mar Dump Trailer Pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

No, not rusing through, although if i left it and not painted it for years, i'm sure it would have went through. You'll see what i mean when i put the pics up in my thread. I just finished painting it today. I put a primer and an epoxy black. I think it came out pretty good.

2. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice, They put a hell of a powdercoat on my cam dump and it has no rust except for the bed which gets rocks and pavement and everything else dumped in and out of it. It is only 2 years old though

3. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

nice trailer

4. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

Good buy. I thought it was one of the cheep deck over rascal's when you were talking about it in your other thread. Good luck. Now all you need is a dump insert for your truck.

Debris in truck, mulch in trailer. No shoveling at the end of the day!

5. tom's lawn care

tom's lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

That is a great buy, i think I will look into buying that brand. Thanks

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Nice dump trailer. I have a Brimar dump insert and I love it. They are a great product.

7. NNJLandman

NNJLandman LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks like a smart and wonderful investment. I've been researching them for a while now and am looking into purchasing one myself. Let us know how you like it once it gets some use.

8. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the comments guys! I think it will serve me well! As for it being too heavy- I look at it like this: Trailer weighs 2,000 LBS, sides are (at most) another 1,000LBS, it's a 10K trailer so I have 7,000LBS of capacity. Now, I figure an average yard of mulch weighs 800 Lbs x 8 yards = 6,400LBS- I'm within my limit. My truck will pull 10K easy- I've pulled heavier with no problem. Also- if the weight would be too much for the volume- why would I bother to have a larger one :confused:

Thanks for the comments guys- keep em coming!

9. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's the pics- sorry they're a little dark- took almost all day to make em.

dt 5.jpg

dt6.jpg

dt7.jpg

dt8.jpg

dt9.jpg

10. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ