My new Bri-Mar Dump Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by NEUSWEDE, Apr 8, 2005.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Picked it up today, it is the Bri-Mar DT 610-10LP with landscape gate. It is a great trailer that is 6'x10' and has a GVWR of 10,000lbs , tomorrow I am gonna buy some wood and build up the sides a bit. I bought it to haul my TTHP and for clean-ups and pretty much everything this is going to make being solo a lot easier!

By the way if anyone needs a standard gate for a Bri-Mar dump trailer I have one and will let it go if the price is right

Dsc01235.jpg

Dsc01238.jpg

Dsc01239.jpg

2. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

How much did you pay for it?

3. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Nice looking trailer. My dump insert goes in my truck next thursday. I decided since I already have a trailer I didn't want two. Your right I am looking for this to make my life alot easier.

4. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

$4800 with the gate before tax

5. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice trailer. We plan to get a Bri-Mar dump bed insert this year too!
    Local dealer sells them for $2500 installed. Is that decent compared to what you have seen??

6. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

The dump inserts I priced out up here are $1950 without the cab protector. I thought about the insert but went with a trailer because I think the dump insert is a lot of weight when not in use and doesn't maximize the size of the truck bed. I got a dump trailer because I can haul equipment with it and can use it for anyjob and makes going to the dump/ recycling center easier and I can drop it when I don't need it so I don't have all that extra weight! Just my opinion, also I am sure I can haul more with my trailer than an insert.
    Food for thought!

7. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I bought a Ringo dump insert with the tarp mechanism and tarp plus the dealer is going to put an aux plug half way between the cab and tailgate so I can see how much I am dumping or just stay in the cab dump and go. With the cab protector also for 2750 installed including tax.

8. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

Here are the pictures of the sides built up I did today. I used 5/4 X 6 decking planks and carriage bolts worked out really well and will help me
    Enjoy

Dsc01240.jpg

Dsc01241.jpg

Dsc01242.jpg

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

nice man, where in Maine did ya get that? Do you have a pic with the dump all the way up? Cant really dump with that gate on can you? Thanks im on the market to find one later this year for fall clean ups :waving:

10. NEUSWEDE

from Maine

I got it in Buxton, ME at Route 202 trailer sales, they have every bri-mar dump trailer there. I will take a picture of the dump all the way up today and post it later. You can dump with the gate on. There are pins at the top and bottom. You take out the top pins and it come down like a ramp gate. You leave the top pins in and take out the bottom pins and dump and the whole gate swings. It is really great. I am going to reinforce the gate so I can run a skid steer up it.