1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my new business card, do you like?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by burninbill, Jan 9, 2003.

1. burninbill

burninbill LawnSite Member

What do you guys think? Three colors are gonna cost me but I think it looks very pro.

Thanks for feed back

Jon Walker

2. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice. I would put "Professional Property Maintenance" the same color green as the leaf and cut it down to 3 colors.
  3. pilotcoplawnboy

pilotcoplawnboy LawnSite Member

How does it look with your contact info at the bottom instead of the top?
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Very sharp...I like the color scheme as well. The 3-color is worth it from what I can see.
  5. burninbill

burninbill LawnSite Member

Here it is on the bottom

cuttingedgebusinesscard bottom.jpg
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I like that even better...go for it.
  7. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

I would keep the numbers at the bottom, but make sure all the lettering is raised on the card so it doesn't look like it is falling off... (probably doesn't need to be said)

"professional property maintenance" could be a little bigger (that is what you are selling... not your name :) .... and you could consider changing maintenance to management???

The bright red is a very bold, aggressive color.... A royal blue on a bright white stock is a more "believable" color and would give the reader a more relaxed assured feeling...

Overall, it is very striking and a good layout...

8. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

Sorry, just noticed that if you change maintenance to management, then you would also need to change property to landscape... to read "professional landscape management"
  9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

I like it! BUT I would put the "profesxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx" under the logo, not before it. Go with the info on the botom. Very nice, colorful.
  10. Ed Ryder

Ed Ryder LawnSite Senior Member

I've worked for ad agencies. I like this business card. It's an image builder. Nicely done. Simple. Clean. Uncluttered.