1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my new business cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jason Rose, Dec 16, 2003.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

hey guys and gals, just thought i'd try to share my new business card i made today. cost: FREE! and i print them with my printer as i need them. i know the background is a bit distracting, but i can still read them pretty clearly and they are not plain white anymore! :D
  2. Jason Rose

ok, trust me, they look better off my printer! much more clear than that...:confused:
  3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

looks good jason

only thing I would suggest is that you include your area code for any out of area customers etc
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Great Job Mr Rose. Happy Holidays!
  5. Jason Rose

area code on my phone number...

my lawn truck gets about 6 mpg.:dizzy: i travel as little as possible and my route is all local. i don't have any desire to go outside my city for work.:)
  6. Duncan Lawn Care

Duncan Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Jason, I would take your address off the business card if it's your home address. Just my opinion, but after being ripped off from thieves I'm very cautious when it comes to my equipment.:gunsfirin
  7. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

LOOKS GOOD-I would leave off your address unless you have an office were someone can always meet with someone there. I'm sure your always on the road mowing. Anyways they do look good, how about mine?

8. glenjr10

glenjr10 LawnSite Member

That card is awesome. Although the background is very busy, it does not take away from the appearance of the card.
  9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Jason,

Your card looks good.

Duncan, great advice !
  10. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks glenjr10