My new Chevy Tahoe Z71!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Esby, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys! I ended up getting a new ride a few months ago so I thought I had better get your approval:D I dressed it up a little with some 20" American Racing Wheels Titan rims, paired with Nitto Terra Grappler tires. Talk about some traction!

Also, after 11 years in the business I officially hung it up this past fall and moved onto a new career. I sold my business to my father who will be taking over in the spring. I graduated from the University of Minnesota in May 05 and took a business consulting position at Accenture working on computerized telephony integration projects. Talk about a big change! I am definitely going to miss the industry, but I am sure I will still get a taste from time to time. I've been around Lawnsite since 2000 and the days of Eric ELM-what a gift he was to this industry! God Bless him. A big thank you goes out to all who continue to make Lawnsite possible today, what an excellent community to be part of and a priceless resource for all. Thanks again! -Esby

Tahoe 1.JPG

Tahoe 2.JPG

Tahoe 3.JPG

Tahoe 4.JPG
  2. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

Looks like a ghetto sled. no wonder no replys
  3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Hey I like it a lot.

My ride is on 20'' wheels as well.
  4. WalkerMike98

WalkerMike98 LawnSite Member

I dont. Thats your opinion
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

What ^^^ said,well the first part, for the second part, i don't have a ride of my own!
  6. shenders

shenders LawnSite Member

Looks great Esby. I actually live in Alexandria and started up last year. I ran into your Dad and his guys while dumping leaves last fall. Impressive work you have done in the Alex area. Always great stripes, can't believe more people don't stripe in our area. Anyway, great looking ride.
  7. DUG

DUG LawnSite Member

Love the truck and the wheels,Good luck to ya.doug
  8. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

Looks good man, I like the painted handles too, nice touch...

Geeze, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
  9. keepoffthegrass

keepoffthegrass LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Please post a pic of your ride.

NICE truck by the way!
  10. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Esby, that's the field I left as I ventured into the green industry. Worked for a company out of the twin cities for years dealing with Nortel and various data manufacturers. You're going into a fast changing industry, it's almost a full time job just to keep up on all the new technologies. Good luck with it, it's a fun field to be in, I just got burned out.