1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new competition

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tjsquickcuts, Jun 2, 2007.

1. SSS 18734

SSS 18734 LawnSite Member

Hey now... I pull my 4x8 trailer with a 36" Gravely W/B, and a Kawaski trimmer and blower, with my 1988 Taurus station wagon. I'm going off to college out of state in a few months so buying a truck would just be a waste of money.

That doesn't mean I do a ***** job... Far from it - I do better work than most of the companies I see around here. Granted I don't use a garden tractor... :laugh:
  2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry to go off topic here, but how do you like your Kawi trimmer? What model did you get? I am thinking about getting one soon.
  3. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Here is a pic of a local scab in my area.

new 088.jpg
  4. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

how about a 1999 grand prix pulling a 6x12 trailer with a 48 or 52" scag ztr &36" scag wb. I would bet that he is a guy who took the GM buy out last year. He had nice equipment but time for a truck.
  5. Midwest Lawn Services

Midwest Lawn Services LawnSite Member

Thats funny! When I was 12 I rode my bicycle while pulling the 21" around town!:hammerhead: I will say this though, atleast some of these people are trying to work rather than just sitting on their duff infront of the TV collecting welfare and other free government money every month...which is costing us more in taxes!!!!:mad:
  6. BlueShieldLawnCare

BlueShieldLawnCare LawnSite Member

VERY true, Midwest!
  7. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

guess you feel better that you knock a guy trying to work
  8. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

not sure if you can see it but I took this pic yesterday of a guy pulling his fert spreader with his little rascal

9. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

It looks to me that he was just moving some things. Or, maybe he's so busy he has to cook and eat at the same time.
  10. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Now this is classic.....