My New Custom Trailer by Better Built Trailers

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by betterlawnsandlandscaping, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

That is a nice box on the front what type of tie downS are u going to use
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

That is a nice trailer and the price is great do they have a website :itflag:

3. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice trailer looks like it would survive many years of use! Nice color also it is different and thats nice to make your biz stand out. How does it tow? any pics of it loaded up with equipment?

4. betterlawnsandlandscaping

betterlawnsandlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I use fastraps for the mowers and thats all I strap down most of the time.

5. betterlawnsandlandscaping

Thanks! Their website is not that good but most trailer manufacturers don't. Here it goes..... http://www.betterbuilttrailers.com

6. betterlawnsandlandscaping

Thanks! It should stand out good and like my stuff to stay clean as well. I dont have any pics loaded since the weather is so crappy.

7. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

very sharp! nice work

8. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Really nice trailer. How long did it take them to build? How was the design process? Are you near them or did they do everything via fax/email/ phone?
    Did they present you with full color renditions prior to purchase? Or did you know exactly what and how you wanted? Also, what color is that, Hunter Green?
    Thanks,
    Really a great trailer!!

9. betterlawnsandlandscaping

Thanks!! I went to the local dealer and took him a drawing and all the specs and they gave me a price. It was pretty painless to say the least, I talked to several trailer dealers and no one wanted to do it without charging me at least 4000.000. Others also acted like they could care less when I would get it as well. It took them 12 working days and I did go pick it up (170 miles) so I didn't have to wait another 2 weeks to get it delivered.The paint is John Deere green

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks and that really is a great looking trailer. I also was wondering where are you going to put your license plate???

Guess I'll start the search for a custome dealer around me!! :clapping: