My New Custom Trailer by Better Built Trailers

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by betterlawnsandlandscaping, Feb 4, 2011.

1. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Another JD fan!!! When my new trailer was built last year I too went with a John Deere color, except I went with the JD yellow. :cool2:

2. betterlawnsandlandscaping

betterlawnsandlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I appreciate that! It was hard to find someone who built custom, most of them only like to sell what they can spit out the door fast. It was hard to find the perfect "production trailer", so I just kept looking until I found a trailer manufacture that built good trailers and would spend time talking with me about what I needed instead of what they wanted to sell. The tag bracket is between the fender and tail light on the driver side, you can see it in the second pic.

3. betterlawnsandlandscaping

I know, I saw your post several times and I love the trailer. (and the 925):weightlifter: Its nice to know you got what you need to be productive. That is why I am leaning towards the z930a mod. I fell in love with it when I demoed the 925 :clapping:

4. betterlawnsandlandscaping

Went and got my tag today. It was only 90.00 for a lifetime tag.:clapping:

5. mowerbrad

I used a dealer tag for the last of my season after I got my trailer, since I only needed it for a month and half or so before putting it in storage. So I'm heading to the DMV tomorrow to get the tags for it...oh, how I'm dreading the price, I already was told that it will be the more expensive one.

Wish me luck.

6. Showpropserv

Showpropserv LawnSite Member
    from mn

that trailers sweet how much does that gate weight

7. betterlawnsandlandscaping

I have been reading all your post about the 925 and I must say the review you gave is very awesome. I demoed a 925 this past year and I must say that is the best mower I have been on. I am leaning towards the 930 mod, I priced it out at the dealer and they told me 9700.00. Is that a good price? Oh, Good luck with the tag!Thumbs Up

8. betterlawnsandlandscaping

Thanks! The gate is not a problem with the springs on it. My daughter can open and close it by herself.

9. Cajun Cleanin'

Cajun Cleanin' LawnSite Member

Nice trailer!I like the spring assist gate.

10. mowerbrad

My 925 with MOD was $9200, so the price for the 930 with MOD you got is a pretty good price.