My New Cyclone Rake

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Aug 17, 2006.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Ive had this machine for about 2 weeks now and decided to start the process of putting it together this evening. Picture #1 is just the frame and picture #2 is the frame with the dual wheels installed

wayne

CR1.jpg

2. grass_cuttin_fool

Here is the 2nd picture

CR2.jpg

3. grass_cuttin_fool

Picture #3 is the frame with the hitch installed

wayne

CR3.jpg

4. grass_cuttin_fool

#4 is a picture of the Bag unit witht he extenders mounted. The cyclone rake comes with good instructions and a nice tool kit to assemble it also

CR4.jpg

5. grass_cuttin_fool

Picture #5 is the Bagging unit completed with the rubber bumpers installed and also the pivots or hinges mounted also.

CR5.jpg

6. grass_cuttin_fool

Picture #6 is the bag unit mounted on the frame and the engine also mounted

CR6.jpg

7. grass_cuttin_fool

Here are a couple more pictures of the unit ready to go............well almost. I still need to mount the hitch to the Scag and also fabricate the mower deck adapter to the Scag. I figured this project went good to this point and decided not to press my luck lol. I will have more pictures as I get it completed

CR7.jpg

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Perdy cool, I need to get one of those, I bet those are good for Fall Clean-ups.

9. grass_cuttin_fool

Last picture

CR9.jpg

10. grass_cuttin_fool

I should add that Pops and Myself got the unit together in about an hour, I didnt get the hoses out of the boxes and put them on the machine, they are packed up very nice in the boxes and they NEVER go back like they are packed. I have the unloader hose and may use that to load a box that is on my dump trailer for customers that dont have a place to put them. Also I purchased the estate vacum so that I can park the machine and be able to vacum around shrubs and beds also

wayne