My new equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by beautifullawns, Mar 29, 2006.

1. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like those 55 trash cans for a bagger?

2. beautifullawns

beautifullawns LawnSite Senior Member

It says the trailer weighs 2000lbs but I think its more than that. Its a 20' 12,000 gvw model. The gates and rail were added from the factory. A local welding shop added the stops to the gates. Heres some more pics.

000_00541.JPG

3. beautifullawns

Heres more pics of the ramps. They are built pretty strong and I can fit all my mowing equipment on it and have also been able to hold a kubota L48. I also put a skid steer on there but always back it up because of the slope.

000_00551.JPG

4. beautifullawns

heres another of the ramps. I only whish they were a little longer. so the angle wouldn't be so great.

000_00561.JPG

5. beautifullawns

Heres a pic of my ball. I had to raise it 4 inches because the trailer rides so high. Should have got the adjustable coupler :hammerhead:

000_00571.JPG

6. soccer911

soccer911 LawnSite Member

The racks will sway, just keep an eye on the bolts that attach to the trailer and keep them tight. The bolts will eventually break or come undone. If you have access to a welder you might want to run a bead down the side. So you don't lose your rack and your trimmers on the highway. IMO.

Kevin

7. kipper

kipper LawnSite Member

Please let us know how you like using the 55 gal trash bags !!!! I am fighting my trac-vac now with the bags falling in to the can.

thanks,

8. beautifullawns

I love the trac-vacs. I think they are 45 gal buckets and I don't put a bag in it. It goes into the barrel and then I empty the barrel in my truck. Why would you use a bag?

9. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

i would just like to note the saying on the back of the trailer is soooooo pimp...that has got to be the coolest/smartest thing to do....u got great looking equipt. and the coolest trialer

10. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

Really nice stuff...I like the note on the trailer too...Do you mind the big 40-some gallon bucket in front of you while your mowing?