My new EverRide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, May 12, 2007.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

It was raining today...they had a rebate...what the heck. Got her today... 48" with a 19HP Kawi. :drinkup:

IMG_1091.jpg

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

WOO HOOOOOOO

damn she purddy

3. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

I would love here how this mower does overtime. If you could keep us posted on how well it does. My brother is wanting serously thinking about getting a warrior. I seem to like those Everrides, they have some good points on them!!! Nice mower!!!

4. WJW Lawn

The Warrior is tuff! I had a buddy get one last week, and he loves it. However the Warrior is too much machine for the accounts I service. But I love the Hornet so far! I'll keep you guys updated. My feeling was combining this with my Quick 36 was the perfect setup. The Hornet completes me...lol

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

They are nice mowers. Good Luck.

P.S. Keep her clean and shiny.

6. mini14

mini14 LawnSite Member

is that a homeowner unit ? sorta looks like those husky machines they sell at lowes...

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like me when I bought mine, I went in looking around, walked out with that (huhuh, what the heck lol).
    I think you will really like it, I love my Warrior, thou it is a lot of machine...

In your case, the smaller hp engine might make it fuel efficient enough for the smaller lots, my 60" really only does well on acre+ lots, either way it's one helluva fun ride, amazing fast, too bad we don't get the chance to full stick'm but so much.

If you ever get a chance to take one for a spin, I think it could change your mind.

8. WJW Lawn

lol yea...its a homeowner unit...go to Home Depot :hammerhead: Thanks for playing though

PS Topsites...you're posts are some of the best here. Enjoy reading your expereinces...plus you're a down home boy...I grew up an hour outside of Richmond.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

No, that is not a homeowner unit ... and I have to disagree, it doesn't look like the machines they sell at Lowe's.

Congratulations on your new machine ... and yes, you will have to keep us posted on how it does for you.

10. craglawnmanor

craglawnmanor LawnSite Member

I'm very interested in the Everride Hornet. I'd really like to hear reviews on this mower.
    WJW, could you PM me your out the door price on your new mower?

Thanks!