1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My NEW eXmark Lazer Z X-Series with RED technology

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by TLS, May 11, 2013.

1. PROCUTS LAWNCARE

PROCUTS LAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Just bought a 60 inch 29 Kawi Exmark X series... Love everything about it but the seat simply sucks! Why cant you adjust the backrest angle? I feel like im laying down in the seat. Other than that great mower!

All these people on here talking about how great the scag mower is compared to the Ultra Cut.... What are they smoking? Buddy of mine has a Turf Tiger and my Exmark will run circles around that hunk of junk!

2. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback. We will pass this information along to our product development team.

3. PROCUTS LAWNCARE

PROCUTS LAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Question,

Removing the side plate on the discharge opening does what? I was thinking about removing it. What will that do?

Thanks,

Mario

4. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the one on my lazer made by exmark. It is great, I really like the foot control.

5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I went with the director. I need the chute to operate 180+ degrees. The eXmark one does not do this as its designed to operate under the factory chute.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Probably a good choice. I would also go with the Director or Power Cute.

7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I do miss the speed and foot control of my old Powerchute, but their mounting on a 60" Ultra Cut clocked the motor up and over the pulley cover. Plus you only get 180 degrees with it. The Director goes over center and rests back on the control rod giving you plenty of clearance for trimming up close on the discharge side of the deck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

A few pictures of TheDirector OCDC

director rear.jpeg

Director side.JPG

UltraCut.jpeg

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

A few more...