My new Exmark Mower....L@@K!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Petr51488, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I juss picked up my exmark mower... this thing is a beast.. I love it except for the Fregin bagger... i HATE it.. it blows soo much dust everywhere... is there some type of cloth i can buy that i can basically sew to the metal cage to make it a little better? LIke i said i love the mower a lot buy i hate the bagger... any ideas? please?

Picture 1505.JPG

Picture 1506.JPG

bagger.JPG

2. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

i have the same kind of bagger on my 48. it seems fine for me. so i cant really help you in the department.

thats a real nice looking machine you got yourself there! is it a 48? how does it stripe?

lets see some before and after pics of some lawns. do you have a roller on it too?

3. Petr51488

from NJ

Hey, thanks for the reply.. this is my first walk behind.. don't have a roller on it.. and my bagger is a steel cage with holes in it.. lol the dust goes everywhere! i love the metro hp too.. i juss have to get used to the controlls on this bad boy before i get the roller and the velke.. but its comming soon..

4. Petr51488

from NJ

Oh and sorry.. its a 36''

5. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

6. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats nice man.

I need to get me a mower that size next spring.lol Seems like i say that to myself every time i see a piece of equipment anywhere.

7. Nitro Junkie

Nitro Junkie LawnSite Member
    from va

yea , yea, yea nice mower ............ :drinkup:

whats under the car cover ! :cool: :blob3:

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I have seen exmark cloth covers for catchers. Is that a H/D or gear? I hope its a H/D. I love my hydro. I couldnt imagine having to shift somthing into revers.Congrats. Lets see some pics of the grass it cuts. You must be excited with your first W/B. I know i was. I had the Z first then got the W/B.

9. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

Nice mower! You shouldnt need the bagger to often if you put the mulch kit on.

10. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Just guessing, but it looks like maybe an old chrysler..