1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New Exmark Navigator!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DAMSLandscaping, Apr 30, 2006.

1. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Here it is.. Got in in January. It was a demo with 139 hours on it. Ive used it this spring for my clean ups and 2 of my lawns already... It does great! I love it!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i love em, they are great looking mowers. Please keep us posted with opinions on the mower as not many people on here it seems have gotten them. great lookin mower!
  3. Grass Man

Grass Man LawnSite Senior Member

.... That looks really nice and by all means keep us posted as to it's performance :).

4. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

very nice mower u got yourself there, i'd like to know how that compares to the walkers?
  5. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

i think that thing is better in yellow
  6. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree :drinkup:
  7. MJM landscaping

MJM landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey nice mower, It works awesome, I demoed it last summer. Bought it from Don's right??
  8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice mower i would love to have somthing like that. one problem i dont got any work.
  9. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Man sweet mower you got there! What is that white stuff there, I haven't seen that stuff for at least 5 months.
  10. fearthedeere

fearthedeere LawnSite Member

A great looking mower? Haha, don't get me wrong that's a fine mower, but as far as style is concerned most ZTR's aren't the greatest to look at unless you're a sucker for DC stainless steel. Want a great looking mower? go for a John Deere X-series. Harley designers made sure every curve on those machines were sweet.