My New eXmark x series 34hp/60''

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCityLawnCareLLC, Aug 13, 2012.

1. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Going into year 5 of business (it's been great every year) I added another mower to the fleet-for many reason.

It's a demo unit with 79hours on it, 11 bushel-dump from seat ultra vac
    34hp Kohler with 60''

I ordered the strip-kit and shute deflector (OCDC(sp)), they'll be in later this week. I got it with a 3 year warranty that resets itself in April.

I love it so far. It's night and day compared to my 09' Kubota zg (which i still love). Enjoy.:usflag:

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

OH(because i know i'll get asked)- $13274.20
    Financed through Sheffield at 0% for 4 years and no payments until April 2013 with a 55 month warranty

4. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice! Will the bagger be on it alot ?

5. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

Nah, I don't bag anything as of yet, other than leaves. It will most definitely help this fall with leaves having this plus a trac-vac going.

6. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

That things beautiful man im getting one to.

7. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

how much credit do you need to get a loan from Sheffield ??

The Exmark looks great! How does the Kubota compare to the Exmark?
    (i really like the kubota mowers/tractors, great quality equipment!)

Also i like the sign on your trailer what is that made out of and what company made it for you? i am looking at getting some open trailer signs.

8. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

I feel like I'm riding in a Cadillac when i'm on the Lazer and when I go back to the kubota it feels like I'm riding in a 3/4ton hd.

I love my kubota and I love how well built they are. the eXmark cut quality is better than my kubota-I think. Fuel consumption is horrible on the eXmark, but i suppose it's to be expected with 34hp.

I'm not sure how much credit you need for Sheffield to finance you. I know they can be pretty tough sometimes.

Thanks, i like my signs too. A local company made them and they are a corrugated plastic material with a thin sheet of metal on the outside.

9. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

How much does that exmark cost you a month? wow 35hp that is a lot! How many lawn accounts do you have?

10. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

I will guess 276.54/month