My New Exmark!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by delphied, Jun 25, 2007.

1. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Finally got a new Exmark Triton 66. Last years and its a tight fit on my trailer!

DSC02322.JPG

DSC02321.JPG

DSC02320.JPG

2. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

Same as mine!! What motor?? I hope you dont have the kohler 31hp. and do you have the deck updates done?

3. delphied

It is the 30 Kohler with all updates to both engine and deck from the factory. I have not had any regrets so far. I operate it as the manuals suggest and it runs fine.

4. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

thats what I meant the 30 hp Kohler,.... glad to hear that the updates work for you I had to deal with 400 hrs. before they got mine working good.....
    It is a pig on gas though. what do you think? I do like mine and cuts great.

5. delphied

I havent even ran a tank yet. We are in a drought but you sure can cut alot in a little time. It is a beast. You feel like you are hovering in a helicopter with that big sound and it is smoooooooooth!!!! I think it cuts just as well as a 60 only ten percent more like Exmark says. It trims well and the Triton was the best cut I could find. The biggest reason I went with it was the fact that Exmark is selling them for 8200 while they last. I couldnt say no.

6. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a beautiful machine! Good buy and let me know how you like it! Maybe some pics of the lawns?

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice mower!!...let use know how the triton works out..

8. MeadowsLawnCare

MeadowsLawnCare LawnSite Member

That thing looks like a beast! Gratz on the new mower.

9. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

You lucky man! Congrats! Now, all you have to do is clean out that garage so you can park that baby under a roof to keep it "oh-so pretty"!

10. delphied

I have just enough room in the garage but I need a shoehorn to get it in!