1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New F-350

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mike33, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just took delivery of my new 06 350 srw 6.0 6sp. I was really surprised today when i seen the front gvw was 6000 lb. with a coil spring. Does any one have any comment on the front coil springs? My last 2 trucks was a 00 250 and just sold a 03 350 both with snow plw opt. but they had 5200 front gvw. This should really carry my boss v plow real well.Also it is 11,200 gvw.
  2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

3. Mike33

I pick it up fri. am but i dont know how to post a pic.:dancing:
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

There should be instructions in the pictures area. Can't wait to see it! If you don't mind saying, what did you pay for it?
  5. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

Once you get the pic onto your computer click Go Advanced to post and then go to manage attachments then browse your computer. Find the pic and click it then upload. Very simple.
  6. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

Love the coil springs on my 05 350. It handles much better than the leaf's and turns a few feet shorter as well. I don't plow, so I don't know how it'll hang a plow, but my buddy runs a 9' fisher V on his 06.
  7. Mike33

I felt i got a good deal. Here is what i got. 350 4x4 lariat, ht. seats , 11,200 gvw sn pl prep, tow command, 6 cd, climate control, air, chrome pack grille, tube steps, heated and trlsp. chrome mirrors, f-4 package, class 5 receiver, up grade on tires. Sticker 45,000 got it for 37,400.00 no trade. i felt i got a good deal . Dealer is a friend of mine. Yea, i forgot it is 6.0 diesel and 6 sp manual.
  8. Mike33

Lets see if this works for pics

9. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

looks nice, I wish I had gotten the 6spd manual with mine. Watch for the F350 badges on the fenders to start peeling in a couple months. Mine did it last fall, and I see tons of them around here with the badges missing parts of the paint.

Sounds like you got a good deal, I paid $37400 also for mine too.
  10. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice truck but I though Lariets had a two-tone paint job, no? Either way nice truck.