My new fatigue reduction system

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by topsites, Oct 6, 2006.

1. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Let's face it, manufacturers are coming up with devices that supposedly reduce fatigue, but we're talking physical labor in the first place... So no matter what they do, it's still work and I find most of their devices only work so-so.

Now here's this system I found, involves literally no work and completely reduces fatigue in a relatively short amount of time. It depends how fatigued you are, but I dare say that even if you're dog dead tired, 12 hours of using this equipment should leave you feeling noticeably refreshed.

All you have to do is place your body upon the sheeted surface, the rest should come automatically thou you may wish to close your eyes, just in case. Nothing works better, the longer you use it, the less tired you get, literally. A pillow on which to rest your head is optional.

Without further ado, here it is:
    [​IMG]

2. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

I believe this may be bumped to the off topic side--
    But-- That thing does not work, Everytime I get in one I end up working hard for a while and am even more tired.
    I am more happy though:)

3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

thats because your supposed to lay on your back and enjoy.

4. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I thought he was gonna say his 'fatigue reduction system' was an employee....I was worried for Topsites thought he was slipping there :laugh:

5. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

very well done...:) :) :) :) :) :)

ill try one of those as soon as the leaf season is over, and the snow isnt falling, and ill write a review for you...

6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

What exactly is that thing called anyhow?

Never seen one...

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That is a sharp frame. I like that. I think I'm going to re-do my room/ I have all white walls, but I have black carpet, and black dresser and nightstand. I put a large off white rug in there, but it still doesn't brighten it up enough. That room, though not all that large, looks bigger.

8. General Landscaping

General Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Results may vary when sharing this product.

9. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

You better patent that thing!

10. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

is there any in the used equipment forum