My new form, how do you like it???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rvsuper, Dec 25, 2002.

1. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I decided I should change my flyer/form a little bit yesterday so I changed it. I am in the process of making a logo for myself, so that guy that's on there now won't be on there, even though he has some pretty good stripes!!!:D

Attached Files:

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks ok, except for the cheesy lawn mower scrub logo.....hahaha

I dont think many will mail it back to you. I would list services and your phone number. If they are interested it will take them less time to call than to mail it back. If you make it easy for them they will follow through. If it is hard they will trash it, lose it, or forget about it.

Are you going to walk the area and place them on doors, or mail them?

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

You have one line in there that doesn't seem to make sense to me. It's this one:

"Estimates are at our service to you."

4. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Basically meaning free estimates. I thought it sounded a little more professional.

5. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

People like to see the word FREE

6. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Estimates are at our service to you.
    When completing this form, send it to:

These sentences do not make sense. Did you include a self addressed, stamped envelope for them to return it?

7. MPhillips

MPhillips LawnSite Member
    from zone 7

If you like this format I'd change some phrasing: Check the services you're "interested" in instead of "want"....change service is scheduled on an "as needed" basis....would include a phone number as an option for contacting you...

8. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

The word FREE is always a good thing on flyers!

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

I am with the others, don't like the logo...."change on an on needed basis" too many "on's" and the estimates. I think there is a time to have the extravagant professional look, and also a time to have a simple (but tasteful) to the point look. That is the time for simple. I would also add check boxes instead of lines. Decent all purpose type idea though.

10. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the helpful tips. That logo is only temporary, until I get one made soon. I am going to change it and post the new one sometime today hopefully.

Thanks