my new hustler super z mini!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Farmer Jon, May 5, 2003.

1. Farmer Jon

Farmer Jon LawnSite Member

:D well i got my new superz mini saturday! i get to use it on my lawns starting today. i have been demoing dixie chops, exmark, farris, and zmaster. i had bought a 62" zmaster which cut nice but didn't move very fast when on a flat area. i took it back. ex and z's cut great, farris too, but are a little slow for me. dixie's are fast and cut the field areas great, no bagging or mulch kits for leaves though. thus, the hustler superz mini. 54" deck, 13 mph, 24hp honda. oil coolers, drink holders, suspension seat, and even a little spoiler on the back! $100 more than the zmaster. well worth it. check out www.hustlerturfequipment.com :cool:

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Farmer John
    How Much Did You Pay If you don't mined Me asking.
    John.

3. Farmer Jon

$7 after tax. yesterday i cut 6 properties, very smooth. i think that if it didn't have the suspension seat, it would be very bumpy. short wheelbase. :blob3:

4. John Gamba

from ct

Thats Not Bad! Suspension Seat Is Great!

5. John Gamba

from ct

Farmer John
    How Did It Cut? And Do you Have the 52 Or 54" Deck? There web Is a Little :confused:ing.
    john

smini.jpg

6. Farmer Jon

52", it cuts great, i think its as nice as the zmaster, maybe a few blades standing here and there, but i had that with the zmaster i demoed. the z stripes slightly better, but i'll make a striping strip to fix that. the speed of the hustler super z, to me, is well worth the little difference. gonna try to post a pic this weekend.

7. Dixie does have a bagger and a mulch kit. There are many after market baggers for most brands of mowers including DC.

I have Peco vacs for my DC's.

8. John; Hustler doen't make a 54" ZTR.

9. John Gamba

from ct

Mike
    Thats True.
    I Wounder Why Make a walk 54 And a rider 52?
    John

10. Farmer Jon

well, knowing there is a bagging system to fit the dixies would have swayed my decision abit. i'll have to check that out before i buy a second ztr. do you know if many guys cut residential with their dixies?