My new & improved web site back up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hoosier Mower, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

I finally got my site back up and are still doing some work on it but please check it out and let me know what you think so far? I still have pics of my equipment and some of my work pics to upload on it but it's a start. Please be sure to sign the guest book. Email me your web site link or put it in the guestbook and I'll add your site to my links page when I have it totaly done.

2. kermit

kermit LawnSite Member

I like your site but the glaring speling mistakes make it hard to take unnerstand.

3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking site Brian. But there are numerous spelling mistakes that need to be corrected. I'm not a great speller myself, so what I do is type everything up in Word first (or whatever word processer you have) and use the spell checker, then copy and paste.

4. Kent Lawns

Kent Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

The site (itself) is Great!

The spelling is atrocious and the narrative needs a complete revision.

"Best" and "Most" affordable? Seems an overpromise that your language seems to backup.

Current weather feature is cool.

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

You may want to reconsider working when there is any thunderstorm close enough to hear. You don't need a severe t-storm to get struck by lightning. Lightning can strike out miles ahead of a t-storm and the strikes can be fatal.

6. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

Ok don't bust him up too much. LoL