My new JD Z930M

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DawsonLC, Sep 4, 2013.

1. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Duplicate...........

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Well, Monday I have to kick someone's butt. Tuesday, I think I'm getting mine kicked. How's Wednsday look for ya?:laugh:

3. StanWilhite

At this stage of the game (and considering my back and neck problems) I'd probably be like the 2 old men who decided the only way to settle their differences was to have a fist fight. These 2 old fellows were gettin' waaay on in the years, and were so out of shape, they had to stop and take 2 breaks before they got the matter settled!:laugh:

Sorry to the OP....didn't mean to hijack your thread!
    Stan

4. DawsonLC

DawsonLC LawnSite Member

LOL no problem, I enjoyed y'all's back and forth banter and the deck discussion was pretty good. I use to haul Honda lawn mower parts back in the day and got to watch how they stamped out the push mower decks and how they made the plastic decks they were trying out back in the mid 90's.

5. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

We'd end up like ole Frazier and Cliff Claven on Cheers when they were going to fight. It took several hours to lay down the ground rules and in the end the only place allowed to hit was above the belt and below the ribs LOL

6. StanWilhite

Sounds about right.......:laugh::drinkup:
    I'm callin' it a day, have a good'un! Stan

7. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Yep, me too. Couple swigs o' Geritol and off to bed.:waving:

8. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

How we'll does the 930 do on hills and fuel?

9. DawsonLC

DawsonLC LawnSite Member

I've not really checked the actual fuel consumption but I'm happy with where it's at.
    As for hills and slopes, LOVE the way it sticks. Never once have I felt like it was about to
    slide out from under me. I'm always putting it down in the ditch (as long as it's dry) to
    mow. My 820A I would never put it where I put the 930.

10. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Would it be to much for me to ask u to check your fuel usage next time and or a complete "estimate" because I am looking at buying 2 for next year with baggers were ralking about 25k investment? I sure want to make the investment right.
    Posted via Mobile Device