1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new Kawasaki ATV Pics...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Jan 23, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's some pics of my new 2006 Kawasaki 4x4 360 ATV with 2500 lb. Warn winch, 54" Cycle Country snowplow and rear tire chains (not on it in the pics). I bought it a 2 weeks ago, but hadn't had a chance to put up the pics on lawnsite. I'll use it for plowing my accounts in the winter (pushes 6" of heavy, wet snow like it's not even there), I'll pull my trailer with it in the summer, and of course I'll use it to go mudding upstate :cool: ! What do you think?

ATV 1c.jpg

ATV 2C.jpg

ATV 3C.jpg

ATV 4c.jpg

ATV 5b.jpg
  2. mkwl

Here's a few more... :p

ATV 6b.jpg

atv avatar 1.jpg
  3. mkwl

sorry, no more pics.
  4. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

hows it workin out?
  5. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Thats awesome! How much it set ya' back?
  6. mkwl

I LOVE it already!!!:) :) :) It was $6,599 with the attachments and 4 year warranty.
  7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I had that same plow on my Suzuki vinson 500. I guess it worked good, we never got any substantial snow after I bought it and then I sold the whole rig the next fall.

I kinda miss my 4 wheeler, not sure which one though... I liked the 4x4 but it was as big as an import car and kinda dangerous to ride when there's a lot of whoops to go over and a lot of twists and turns in trails. Just so heavy I sure wouldn't want to be under it in an accident if you know what I mean! I also had a Yamaha Raptor 660, that was certainly fun to ride but it was tiring fast. After a good accident where I went face first into the ground and pulled about every muscle in my back and legs (got ran over too) I realized that going out and having a little fun wasn't worth losing my business over! What if I broke something? (besides my nose) If I put myself out of commission cause of some toy I would have been screwed!

Ok, I owned a helmet, but of course It was in the back of the truck. Just one of those "go out for a minute and then come back" rides. Live and learn....

Moral is: Be safe! Not sure how much you are going to use that for pleasure riding, but if you do ANY have a helmet! Also keep alcohol out of the equation too! Beer = bravery = accidents! (yes I see that you are 15, but that never stopped most guys I knew from drinking!)
  8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

that thing is awesome there is an all hydraulic plow at www.blackline.us that set up is awesome i was thinking about getting one but we got a 17.5 hp tractor that works good we got 9" of snow today and it did great but I'm going to get a wheeler soon i hope
  9. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont think the towing is a good idea...my mom has a prarie 300 and i towed a trailer behind it and only did it MAYBE 3 times before the transmition went out and it was a RIDICULOUS amount to pay...i do like Kawasaki though we have 3 and we love em....you gotta get some mud on that thing man
  10. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

That looks nice bro... how much of it could you write off in your taxes?

One of neighbors has a older F-250 with like a 16 inch lift kit and huge tires and he went to pick up his new quad from the dealership. he put the ramps on the tailgate and starterd to pull up them into th back of the truck and it was soo steep the quad flipped and he dove off and he like shattered the gas tank and snaped the handle bars off. It was brand new and this was in the parking lot of the dealership...