My new logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by two_planks, Dec 26, 2004.

1. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

Hey, haven't posted for quite a while. After shutting down and sellign out in the fall, then getting a job working on the oil patch. I've realized that I love the green industry way too much to quit. Since I never signed a no compete contract and I moved 40 miles away I've decided to give it another go. I'm not doing lawns or yard cleanup any more. No snow either. I've decided to simplify things and get back to where I started the first time which is exclusively doing tree care (pruning, removals, brush clearing, chipping, stump grinding, deep root fertilizing, and really pushing my long term phc programs this time).

Any how I just wanted to see what you guys thought of my new logo. I didn't pay anything for it, the design was a freebie from a friend, but non the less I think its pretty damn sweet. So tell me what you think

Eager-Beaver-web.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome, I like it....

3. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

its to busy.

4. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Not bad !

Have you gotten a quote from a sign company to place the logo on trucks/trailers/signs etc?

Might be pricey.

5. two_planks

two_planks LawnSite Member

No, no quotes on that yet. A few extra bucks to put some signage on a truck and trailer really is small peanuts if you ask me. Its not an expense thats going ot come over and over throughout the year. I think its a logo that people will remember when they see it. If it works then I'm willing to spend some cash on it. I know the local company that I use for that sort of thing doesn't screen print, they have a printer that prints directly on to the vinal, so I don't think the extra shades and colors will make too much of a difference.

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi two_planks,

That is going to look fantastic on your truck and/or trailer.