1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new Logo!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lrunner, Jan 25, 2005.

1. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

Okay guys, just wanted to know what you all thought of my new logo. I thought it was kind of cool and might attract some attention. We'll see! :blob3:

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

To me anyways, the trimmer looks way to small, it's hard to see it. Looks alright other than that. The smaller it gets in total size the harder I think you will see it
    Good luck dude :waving: .

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i would try to make it alittle more professional. just think about the message you will send your costumers just my .02
  4. blair smock

blair smock LawnSite Member
    from OHIO

sort of hard to see, Also you may want to chk and see if it is copy write infringement to use the RR? Just a thought-
  5. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

So why do you think it looks too unprofessional? Is it the cartoon figure. I've seen a lot of successful businesses that use cartoon figures. Maybe i'm wrong. i but thanks for the reply. :)
  6. GrassBustersLawn

GrassBustersLawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'd hope LOONEY TUNES or whoever owns the rights to ROAD RUNNER likeness doesn't see it!

7. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont see a problem using a cartoon figure in your logo, since I use one in my logo. As far as copy infringement it looks like a generic cartoon figure to me, not the actual Road Runner. But it is hard to tell what he is holding. I would suggest something with a mower in it, more readily identifiable.
  8. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

it looks like a road sign that warns you of construction ahead. ;)
  9. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Gotta go with KOOPERS on this one, it looks o.k. for now but down the road maybe something you regret/done differently? Think what type of customers you want to target, and ask yourself if this is something they would "buy into"
    Names, slogans, and logos are probably a few of the most important items in your company, that is to say once an image is associated with your company it will be difficult to change that perception no matter what you do.

My .02 also, Good luck

10. llama

llama LawnSite Member

Looks ok to me. the one thing i may change would be to use the light blue and dark blue lines on the perimeter of the sign instead of the red/yellow. that way it would match the roadrunner