1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new Logo!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lrunner, Jan 25, 2005.

1. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i'd really watch out for the infringement aspect. it's such a well known character, that even "close", is too close. we just had a local auto repair business receive a cease and decist, followed by a suit, for using a well known character on their signage. if you aren't aware, those guys hire companies whose sole purpose for existence is tracking down infringement of one's marks, as well as monitoring the web and media for "unflattering" comments.
  2. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

The message is your fast, dangerous and wreak havoc?

The yellow sign is very good though...
    I like the sign!

How about a STOP sign? and a trusty police man quoting your average lawn price or something??? "STOP! Affordable Lawn Care Ahead!"
  3. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

In all honesty, that is the worst logo I have ever seen. I don't even think it is a logo, but more like something from clip art. I have no idea what your business name is from that logo and I can't even make out what the figure in the "logo" looks like.

Throw that clip art out and start back at the drawing boards. Not trying to be mean here but honestly speaking.
  4. Bushwhacked

Bushwhacked LawnSite Member

I can't tell what he's doing, is he running with the trimmer , or is the trimmer running (head spinning)...? I would say make it clearer.
  5. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

Thanks a lot people. I will take your advise and go back to the drawing board. By the way, the name of my comp. is Lawn Runner Landscape and Design. Maybe i'll just keep it simple. Thanks. :drinkup: