My new mower-

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lawn Enforcer, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Here is my new toy I picked up today! 2007 Everride Scorpion 52" w/ a 25 Kohler V-Twin

Adam, Myself 008.jpg

2. Lawn Enforcer

Here is another shot of the mower, very fast, lots of power, and despite what people may think, I cannot pop a wheelie with this mower, no matter how steep the ditch may be.

Adam, Myself 009.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Another shot from the other side. Cuts nicely, and I think it will stripe nicely too.

Adam, Myself 011.jpg

4. Lawn Enforcer

So, here is how the trailer will be set up for the rest of the year. The Dixon will enjoy the de-motion to the number 2 mower, give the old beast a rest.

Adam, Myself 012.jpg

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Lawn Enforcer -- That's really a nice looking stand on you go there !! Can I ask about that Dixon ?? What year, model, deck size, engine, etc. ?

6. Lawn Enforcer

Thanks! The Dixon has been very good to me. I bought it used 2 years ago for $1,800. It is a 1998 4515B with a 15 Briggs Vanguard and a 50" deck. It is a nice mower, but it is time to become the number 2 mower.

7. Lawn Enforcer

I cut one of my commercial accounts with this mower yesterday in the pouring rain, and it cut beautifully, and it handled amazingly on the hills at the account, even when wet! These mowers are awesome!

8. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

LE: Thats a sweet mower! Did you sell the Toro T-bar or just using it as a back up? Looks Great! -Mitch-

9. JBlawncare

JBlawncare LawnSite Member

Is there a reason that you chose that instead of the Wright Stander. I just think that the stander is more popular (maybe just around here).

10. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

nice buy. look pretty kool. i've been looking into a stander how steep was the hills you went on. did you try it in ditches and how'd it work? thanks
    congrates on the new mower