My new Mower!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawnut101, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Here are some pics of my new mower after it was used 1 time. It's my first ever commercial Z. So far I love it and I can't wait until later this week when I get to use it a bunch more.

2. wannabemowing

wannabemowing LawnSite Member

Really nice lookin mower, good luck with it and hopefully it will help with payup
  3. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Looks good, how fast does it go?
  4. lawnboy858

lawnboy858 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower.

What engine are you running on it?
  5. Lawnut101

Yeah, I hope to. So far it seems a lot more productive than my ailing walkbehind.
  6. Lawnut101

Top speed is 8.5 mph, which isn't super fast, but for most of the lawns I'll be mowing with it, that's really too fast. Can't wait for the grass to grow!!
  7. Lawnut101

Thanks! It's only got the Briggs 20 hp Intek, but it seems like plenty of power for this sized mower. I decided to save about $1500 and try out the Briggs. Hopefully I'll be ok.
  8. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Z Bobcats are pretty nice Machines.
  9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Congratulations! I can remember my first one, and learning how to use those levers, tearing the bark off a few trees, etc.
  10. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

those ES series 'cats are a good deal. I was really upset when they got rid of the 226 ES with a 60" deck. That was a really decent bargain. As long as you maintain that briggs, she should last long enough