Lawn Care Forum banner

My new mower

5K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  STIHL GUY 
#1 ·
here is a mower that we just picked up for $150 dollars.

Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel

See less See more
#2 ·
what brand is that??

looks like an eXmark or a snapper......?

#5 ·
Wow.........

#13 ·
You should post some pics after you paint it up! I'm sure it will look almost like a new mower. I'm not that handy myself, so I would never buy something like that. lol

#15 ·
I guess if it runs okay, thats what really matters. But to me, one that is that age and in that condition might not be the most reliable mower. If you are mechanically inclined you probably are in pretty good shape but if not I think this will always be something that you will dump money into.

You can always make a turd look pretty but in the end it will always be a turd.

#17 ·
if you just got 80 new accounts why didnt you pick up a newer runnung 36"?

#18 ·
#25 ·
I saw that mower yesterday on craigslist. The guy was origanally asking $300.00 great way to get the price down.. Just a word of advice about the city properties i started out doing the same thing 10 years ago just wastch your stuff and yourself, it's okay to start out but I promised myself I would never go back to mowing city rentals again. I like were I am now Webster, irondequoit, and border of penfield...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.