My new mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by resurectionlawn, Mar 8, 2009.

1. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

Good for you if it runs good great ! :cool2: Why buy new it's all about money not what you spend BUT what you keep in your pocket.:cool2::cool2::cool2:

2. KensLawnCare

KensLawnCare LawnSite Member

good luck she should do just fine it would be just as as good as a new machine good luck i have a grasshopper im fixin up got it very cheap yet a great machine when im done with it monday

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

You should post some pics after you paint it up! I'm sure it will look almost like a new mower. I'm not that handy myself, so I would never buy something like that. lol

4. got-h2o

got-h2o LawnSite Member
    from NW IN

Yeah, I bet ya would. He posted b/c he was proud of the deal, not to hear how you're better than he is :rolleyes:.

5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I guess if it runs okay, thats what really matters. But to me, one that is that age and in that condition might not be the most reliable mower. If you are mechanically inclined you probably are in pretty good shape but if not I think this will always be something that you will dump money into.

You can always make a turd look pretty but in the end it will always be a turd.

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I was 60 some the other day?

7. chrissmart123

chrissmart123 LawnSite Member

if you just got 80 new accounts why didnt you pick up a newer runnung 36"?

8. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

That is what i was thinking. Hope you like turning wrenches.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o LawnSite Member
    from NW IN

I have to agree with that

10. resurectionlawn

resurectionlawn LawnSite Member

it was and still is but these are 80 from another company