My new mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by resurectionlawn, Mar 8, 2009.

1. resurectionlawn

resurectionlawn LawnSite Member

the company is only paying 14 dollars per cut and they are bi weekly so i figured ill wait till the season starts going and i have some cash rolling in.

2. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

You could fix it up, paint it and use it a little while and sell it for about $750 or so...

3. IntegrityGuy

IntegrityGuy LawnSite Senior Member

That mower will be worth alot more than what you paid for it if you do a good paint job.

What size are the yards. Is it at an appartment complex?

4. resurectionlawn

resurectionlawn LawnSite Member

no it is a property management company that owns small houses in the city,on some of the properties it will take longer to get the mower off the trailer then to cut.

5. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

I saw that mower yesterday on craigslist. The guy was origanally asking $300.00 great way to get the price down.. Just a word of advice about the city properties i started out doing the same thing 10 years ago just wastch your stuff and yourself, it's okay to start out but I promised myself I would never go back to mowing city rentals again. I like were I am now Webster, irondequoit, and border of penfield...

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Ken thats actually not that bad of a mower you got there. I'd love to find an older 60" cut Toro or eXmark for like less than 1000.

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

I hear you there. I love our 95' Lazer Z with 52" deck. Runs and cuts great and didn't break the bank.

Only got the one pic, not a very flattering view of my backside :dizzy:
    I'd love to find another..... I looked at the 09' lineup and wasn't impressed.

Exmark.jpg

8. ojpent

ojpent LawnSite Member

At least your not showing Plumbers crack:laugh:

9. Greg78

:laugh: No kidding. *trucewhiteflag*

10. Greg78

Local Exmark dealer has one looks about the same, just has the seat still intact.
    He is asking $3500:dizzy: I guess the price increase just wasn't for the next Lazer. :laugh: