1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My New Mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by doobs41378, Jul 9, 2013.

1. doobs41378

doobs41378 LawnSite Member

Picked up a demo Snapper Pro mower today for my yard. It came with a striping kit and a new accelerator bagger. 48" 17hp Kawi on her..... Should be delivered later this week.

Mower.JPG

2. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

post all the feed back you can ! please! i have all toros right now ....2 grandstands , a zmaster and a bobcat hydro walk behind.... the prices ive been seeing on these machines are phenominal! trying to get a demo model for awhile now

3. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Does Snapper make it

4. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Near identical to my Ferris.

You should be pleased.

5. doobs41378

Yeah, the price was great. I paid $3599 and that included the accelerator bagger and stripe kit.

6. doobs41378

I am hoping, I read alot of reviews from guys who seemed to be happy with theirs prior to buying it so time will tell... I read your post and wanted a Ferris but since this is just for my lawn I could not justify the price of the Ferris.

7. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

Can't blame you. I paid $4,750 for my Ferris and it's a 36". No catcher, or anything else.
    Well, I did get a hat and a Tshirt. ;)

8. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I've been seeing a lot of these lately. They are solid machines with a good cut. The only weakness is the fit and finish of the build, something a little better engineering would cover.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. doobs41378

What do you mean?

10. doobs41378

I do not understand this question.....