My new mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KINGjosh, Mar 8, 2005.

1. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

48" lesco float deck

720x540_lawnmowers004.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers005.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers006.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers007.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers008.jpg

2. KINGjosh

my trusty old 32" ferris

720x540_lawnmowers009.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers010.jpg

720x540_lawnmowers011.jpg

3. Scottish LScape

Scottish LScape LawnSite Member

All Lawns,
    Just came in from the 1st round of plowing & sanding :cry: (does anyone know if Spring is coming?) so I figured I'd go on old Lawnsite. Anyway, what kind of handles are on that Lesco (are they like the ecs on the exmark wb?). If you don't mind me asking...what was the payup tag on that unit. I need a 48" or 52" to put on a new truck. Thanks :D

4. KINGjosh

It was on sale for march. $3599 but after taxes $3814. No i dont think its the same as the exmark. I think it would be better than exmarks. never tried exmark.
    It works the same as the Wright stander controls. I believe its lesco's new control system. The levers sit in nuetral position, up is forward and down is reverse. Their very comfortable.

5. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Nice new mower there? I'm sure you have you used it already right? How many accounts you maintain over in ft lauderdale?

6. KINGjosh

I drove it for like 20 mins to master it, but it hasn't seen any real action yet. tomorrow will be its first day of action. 70 accounts and growing, i dont actually cut in Lauderdale, more out west by the Everglades

7. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't imagine why you would want something new after looking at the ferris. It looks like it could last another 10 years! Congrads.

8. KINGjosh

LOL. beleive it or not that mower is only 3 years old. that was after a day where we had some minor rain, the grass stuck to it like glue. That mower has never had a problem since i got it. besides belt replacements.The deck area gets filled up like that at least once a week. I just take the blower to it weekly

9. SouthernLawncare

SouthernLawncare LawnSite Member

So the new Lesco's are almost exactly like the cub cadets? Looks like a nice mower, Congrats!

10. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Better put the cover on that speaker or you're going to punch a hole in that woofer.