My new ride- '94 Ram 2500 w/Cummins!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Mar 1, 2005.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 2wd, Cummins Turbo Diesel baby!!! automatic overdrive transmission, cruise control, air conditioning, 40/20/40 split cloth seat (love that), sliding rear window, will get my '04 Sony Xplod FM/CD/MP3 receiver unit and maybe the amp and subs (MTX amp, two 10" Sony Xplod subs).
    Has a 2" receiver hitch, Tekonsha brake controller, etc.

The topper is coming off and I am putting chrome original equipment rims on it. Then it will look lots better! This thing is a beast.. can't wait to tow with it this year!

DSC00010.JPG

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Cummins Turbo Diesel 12V baby!!!!!!! woohoo!!!! :cool2:

DSC00014.JPG

3. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck but it needs a little lift. I want to get a new 2500 duramax this year. Enjoy your new truck! :waving:

4. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Eric its great to see that all of your hard work is paying off. Doesn't it feel great to work your way up from truck to truck till you get something like that!!!

Did you sell the Ford yet and how much did this truck run you?

5. treemeat

treemeat LawnSite Member

cummins are the $hit. I get 20 mpg highway, 14-15 towing around town. 95' 2wd auto xtd cab 110k miles.
    how many mile are on yours?

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

gateway, thanks.
    justin, yes it does feel good :) Ford is still for sale.
    treemeat- 180k miles. i'm hoping to get similar numbers, as i'm told i will....

Thanks,
    Eric

7. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

My 03 cummins gets 10-11MPG towing stop and go locally and as high as 22 doing highway driving. These cummins engines are beasts! good luck with it :cool:

8. evont22

evont22 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

great looking truck, I just sold my 97' dodge w/ cummins loved it. (went to 99' ext. cab short bed 4x4) Let me know if you want to turn it up, i have some links to places where I got some parts for mine, and it REALLY turned into a towing machine and increased the mileage. Not that its neccasary because the motor is great stock, but I just love being able to beat stock mustang gts. Again, congrats and enjoy your truck. Also where in Indiana are you?

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Hell yeah man. Nothing pulls like a cummins. 12-valve engine are where its at. How much did you get it for?

10. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

evan, how much weight do you pull with it? was told I would get mid teens in town with trailer. thanks.
    evont, i'm in Columbus, Indiana. where abouts are you?
    lawnworks, rather not say but I don't consider it a bad price.