My new ride!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Professionals Inc., Jun 17, 2007.

1. Turf Professionals Inc.

Turf Professionals Inc. LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I told you that I would post some pics of my new 2007 60" XR-7 28hp EFI Kholer Hustler Super Z.

Hustler.JPG

2. Espacesverts

Espacesverts LawnSite Member

Wow nice mowing! what are you mostly doing with this mower? residential or commercial?

3. nick-bigfootlawn

nick-bigfootlawn LawnSite Member

Nice mower, what'd that run you?

4. Turf Professionals Inc.

Turf Professionals Inc. LawnSite Member

Right now, I do about 50/50 commercial and residential accounts. this baby ran me 9200 out the door. I am in the process of getting the stripper and bac-vac for it.

5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems a little small. lol JK Awesome new ride!

6. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Great looking mower. I wish Gravely would go back to putting EFI engines on their mowers. I would think they would pay for themselves in fuel savings.

7. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Nice machine...I like the looks of the Hustlers. They look well built. Time to go make some $$$$$$$$$$ with it!payup

8. capelawncare.com

capelawncare.com LawnSite Fanatic

IS that the "special deck made just for bahia"?

9. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks just like my old one. Sweet ride.

10. hossmp

hossmp LawnSite Member

That looks like a really nice machine. I have been running ferris and my local dealer that I buy all of my handhelds from aswell as many of the small ag implements we use on our farm just started to carry these. He has always carried Toro and still does. I am thinking of trying something in the mid size maybe with a 52 inch deck if they make it. Please keep us posted on what you think of the machine. I have seen alot of posts on them here. I am curious how they do with grass thats not perfect..meaning clover and weeds mixed in. Alot of the yards that I take care of that I would like to use it on arent picture perfect.