my new ride

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Apr 19, 2004.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

'89 F350 with a 460 EFI, C6 a/t, c/c, a/c, 8x12' flatbed. 162k miles on truck, 75k on engine (9 years ago), tranny rebuilt 2 years ago (has coolers from factory).

f350flatbed.jpg

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Ford Big Block 460 EFI V8. It's a Jasper remanufactured engine. It sure likes to go! it's a hoss. thirsty of course.

bigblock460.jpg

3. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

how much did it run you?

Todd

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

811 cubic inches of raw American power! (Plus me)

twotrucks.jpg

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

After unloading 1 1/2 tons of barnlot waste into mom's 4,000 sq. ft. garden. A hoist would sure be nice! Got my little bro off his bum long enough to help though LOL.

manureempty.jpg

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

I gave $2,000 for it. Here it is loaded (room for another bob-cat scoop, this was three it could hold 4 or 5 but I had a toolbox on the left side that I did not want to bury). Started to level the springs on the right side, but there are 4 overload springs it didn't come close to. This is what the truck was built to do- haul heavy (1.5 tons on deck here, not alot in the scheme of things, it should be good for at least 4,000 lbs).

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

oops- here it is loaded.

manurefull.jpg

8. terracare

terracare LawnSite Senior Member

tell me you wont ruin it with smoked lenses

Todd

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

No, not going to LOL. I still think they make the white truck look better though, because it doesn't have the chrome trim around the grille and headlights. Similar trucks with chrome trim look fine w/o the covers :p

10. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a weird looking intake. Is it full fuel injection or is it fords ''variable venturi''(throttle body) or something like that.