my new rig! finally!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by slikrick, Oct 22, 2004.

1. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

finally i have it all together! new, new to me, truck.... new trailer and new 36" exmark w/ mulch kit! ive been looking on here for a while now just drooling over everyone elses rigs just waiting for this day to post my own! hope you all like.

2. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

the trailer ......

3. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

ok, lets try again.....

truck1.jpg

4. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

5. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

''''''''''''''''''''

tailer1.jpg

6. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailier man. I'm looking into getting one? What is the size of that, it's pretty long. Also, does the engine on the truck really rev out more with the big trailier, I'll be pulling mine with the same type of truck, F-150, so that's why I'm wondering.

7. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

hey, im sure your f150 will pull it fine. i have a 16x7ft tandem axle with a wb and z and some other stuff on it, and i was pulling it with a 98 DAKOTA, and it was a v6! trust me, it pulled it, but not very well. now i have a 94 f150 and i cant even feel the trailer!

8. slikrick

slikrick LawnSite Member
    from FL

thats a 6x12 and the f150 is a v6 standard and i dont even feel it. i feel the bumping but thats it, cant tell its back there. i even did a job where i cut down a 15ft water cactus ( which is heavy as hell ) another 20ft weed tree and hauled both away in the truck and trailer and it pulled that fine. its a strong truck. the true test will be the transmission over time!

9. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. I'm happy to hear that it pulls it fine. Me and my family are going (probably driving) down to florida in the spring so that is why I was wondering how much a trailer would be down there, I hear they are alot cheaper. I don't know whether I should get one now up here or wait to go get one down there. But thanks for the help. And that is sweet that you can pull that 7X16 trailier with a dakota.

10. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

But not necessarily safe, or smart.