1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by The LawnRanger, Sep 25, 2010.

1. The LawnRanger

The LawnRanger LawnSite Member

2010 Isuzu diesel 5.2 liter 4 door crew cab 19ft. bed with dovetail has a built in tank for gas for machines with a gas pump style nozzle trimmer rack and underbed storage boxes gate is split to save weight

lawn truck 2.jpg
  2. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice setup!
  3. looks good, the best investment you could of made.
  4. Str8Liner

Str8Liner LawnSite Member

I love when I see guys rocking these trucks. I know the isuzu's are nice, but Ive never used the one with the trailer on it. What do you do if you have any debris at a site? Otherwise, thats sweet truck man
  5. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

There's almost too many different ways to roll. Cab over open, cab over enclosed, trailer open, trailer enclosed, full size truck w\utility bed, and even compact trucks are running around with utility beds.

It nice to be able to keep your stuff out of the rain and hot sun but enclosed trailers and trucks are easy to damage and cost a lot to fix.

Going Diesel was a great choice. Sunterra here in Austin bought a bunch of gassers and they are under powered from what the drivers told me. All this doom and gloom about the new Diesels is over hyped and the majority of the time it's from people who have little or no oil burner experience.
  6. The LawnRanger

I have a dump trailer for doing clean up work I tow it with my 2008 1 ton dually with flat bed it has a blizzard plow on it I figured I better keep my other truck since no way Isuzu would push snow 3rd year in business looking to change my equipment soon phase out some of my machines with alot of hours thinking about going to all Hustler Trimstars in various deck sizes or going to some sort of stander mower to conserve pace. Love the trimstars not sure how I would like being on a sulky alot of companys in my area use nothing but walk-behinds
  7. The LawnRanger

wish I could have got it in 4 wheel drive but they didn't have one and not even sure they make one in 4x but would be nice put plow on it and carry snow throwers and my utv with boss plow in the bed but oh well just happy wife let me spend the money to buy it lol
  8. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Really awesome. Post up some more pics if you get the chance.
  9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice truck, I agree. More pics lol.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Those trucks are awesome. If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it? I priced a reg cab diesel with a landscape body a couple months ago and about fell over when I heard a price lol.
    Posted via Mobile Device