My new SCAG!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, May 13, 2003.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Check it out! It is a 1996 Scag STHM 61" 22hp Kohler Command with only 715 homeowner hours. It's in really good shape, the paint is still shiny (but dirty). I'm having alot of fun with it and will post results later!

2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

3. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

So BHB,

Are you going to put a hitch on that thing and drive it pulling your trailer with everything else on it, to get to your accounts?

I am glad you are far away from me with that beast......... just kidding ya!
  4. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good BHB, with a little elbow grease and some touch up pain it will look good as new.
  5. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

It looks to be in real good shape, congarts on your purchase.Oh by the way, what kindof **** are you gonna put on that mower???:D :dizzy:
  6. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

What did you do with frankenscag walkbehind?
  7. mikeshere89

mikeshere89 LawnSite Member
    from iowa

maybe your lawns will look better that u cut now. j/k nice machine for a scag.
  8. mikesjumpingin

mikesjumpingin LawnSite Member

Can you get front foot pegs like on a cruiser motorcycle so you can rest your feet up in the air?
  9. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

mikesjumpingin;I was thinking some ape hanger handlebars. Hardleyscagzilla.
  10. Heller Landscaping

Heller Landscaping LawnSite Member

BHB What did you pay for that beauty? You should really be proud of yourself. Alot of kids your age wouldn't even know what the machine was. :) Now all you have to do is find some nice size accounts.