1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My new set up pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Apr 28, 2001.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

[Edited by mdb landscaping on 04-28-2001 at 07:45 PM]
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Very nice set up mdb. I like your trailer especially. What brand is it?
  3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I like how there is a ramp in the front.
  4. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

5. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like a V-nose snowmobile trailer to me,I like it.Very nice setup.
  6. Cleve

Cleve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Rockmart, GA

We almost bought a trailer similar to this last year. You really have a nice looking setup.
    I notice that it is a wide trailer. The body goes over the wheels. I believe that you have the standard mirrors on your truck. How much of a problem is this? I held off on the trailer because of the potential problem of seeing past the trailer.
  7. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

this is a cargo pro trailer. its made in china maine. they also own sno pro. this cargo pro is mainly for cargo purposes. they make a similar trailer for snowmobiling. its 8 by 14. i can see fairly good with the stock mirrors. i cant see anything behind me of course, but i can make lane changes and such without a problem. i did buy CIPA towing mirrors that just slide onto the stock mirrors, but since i mainly tow in town, i never put them on because i can see pretty good anyway.

[Edited by mdb landscaping on 04-28-2001 at 09:06 PM]
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup... I LOVE the truck!
  9. MJ

MJ LawnSite Senior Member

mdb - Sno Pro isn't in China (ME) any more, although their sign is still there. The building is now owned by PC Junkyard which sells refurbished computers. The guy said Sno Pro is now in Portland (he thinks).

10. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Mdb, nice trailer, i love it, i hope to have one similiar to that in the next year or so..........Looks great!!!