My New Setup!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MattsMowing3535, Jul 28, 2007.

1. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

Finally Ive got a car so I can start making some real money, eventauly I am going to get a real trailer. Id like to get a few accounts that I need the trailer for first! Tell me what you think of it.

DSCN0829.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Trailer and some REAL TRIMMERS. Very nice jeep.

3. MattsMowing3535

I was planning on spending 1000 dollers on all new handhelds this spring. But I realized that really the trimmers are just fine for me at this point. They have run for 3 years and I have 2 of them. Once one breaks I will replace it with a nice Stihl. Or if I start getting alot more propertys then I am going to get one.

4. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Just curious, why did you not get a pickup??

5. MattsMowing3535

Well, I was going to get one. But I found a great deal on this jeep and ive always loved jeeps. I drive around with freinds alot to so I needed something that was a 4 door. Once I get a bigger trailer and actauly need a pickup ill probaly get one.

6. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah it is a nice looking truck, is it a V8??. My buddy got one a few years ago with the 8 and it is pretty bad ass, sounds like a race car..

7. MattsMowing3535

yup its the 8, I looked at the inline 6 and the power sucked. Thanks for the compliments.

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I like that WJ too bad its not 4x4 tho.

9. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice gear, man! What brand of sulky do you have on the Exmark? Have you ever looked at getting a pro-slide? Best of luck.

10. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

niced setup. what model stihl saw and blower?