my new shed

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blm86, Feb 4, 2008.

1. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

I recently just had a shed built, and finally have been able to take some pics of it. size is 30x40

shed 021.jpg

shed 024.jpg

shed 025.jpg

2. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Nice shed I to am looking to build one very similar. None of my business but just curious did you have it build or build it and what did it end up costing ya?

3. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

We had it built, took about 4 whole days for them to put it together. It was priced somewhere between 12 to 15, i am not quite sure what the exact number is off hand

4. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

Very nice shed!

5. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. Wish I had that kind of space available for working on my vehicles and storing stuff.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

oooooo.....I want one! Are you going to put a cement floor in?

7. blm86

blm86 LawnSite Member

yeah the floor will eventually be cement, hopefully by this fall. We were planning on it but dates kept on getting pushed back and we decided that gravel would be good enough for now

8. Adam's Lawn and Garden

Adam's Lawn and Garden LawnSite Senior Member

What does it run to put a cement floor in that shed? I am looking at building a shop that size, sometime in the next year. Thanks,

Adam

9. ExclusiveLawnCare

ExclusiveLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Looks sweet very nice choice. Perfect size too.

10. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Good looking shop. I am thinking about adding another one (have 2 already 30x60 & a 30x80) and that is the exact size I want. One question though: how far apart are the trusses? Looks like 8-10'? Does that pass code there? I'm not trying to knock you shop at all I really do like it, just curious thats all.