My new Shirts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Sweet Tater, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

After considering erveryones input on shirts, here they are. The dark green are for work, the bright colors are just for wearing around.

MVC-248F.jpg

MVC-250F.jpg

2. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Dont think Ide go with sleveless

3. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice shirt, I actually just got mine in and they look like this. Not trying to hijack the thread or anything :)[​IMG]

4. Sweet Tater

They look nice JB, My threads can't be hijacked, I'll share.
    As for the sleeveless t's they aren't for work, just wearing around the house and hood.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice I would have put a phone number though. My shirts are the light yellow color.

6. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

yeah both shirts i like, but i like jb's better for the simple reason that they look more professional. i would like to get some shirts made up. im jus by myslef, but if you wear the same shirt then people thing your for real even if your just doin a part time thing. also when you go out in those shirts your advertising.

7. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

This isn't meant to sound offensive, but with a name like Tater, I think they SHOULD be sleeveless. I like mowing in sleeveless rather than with sleeves. Focus on the appearance of the lawn not what you look like so much.

8. Sweet Tater

Ther nuber is there, just got it covered so I don't get called from Alaska at 3am hehe:nono:

9. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh :laugh: good idea!

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I don't have a problem with the sleeveless, thats what I wear. Now if it were "classic wifebeater" style some may have issue.

Nice job.