1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My New Shop

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Gene $immons, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice.... I'm sure your employees are excited too - as well as your neighbors!
  2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I want to put up at least a 30x50 building on my property. It's zoned for it but I just heard that the building inspector is trying to pass a by-law that restricts the size of out buildings to 25x25. You can go bigger with a special permit but you have to have a town meeting and all of you neighbors have to ok it, if not your screwed. He also want to allow you to have as many cars on you lot as you want but not allow anything over 20,000 pounds on properties. (residential) Building inspector is getting on alot of peoples nerves around here.
  3. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Gene you're the man!!

Awesome shop. I hope you pay it off nice and quick and outgrow it even quicker.
  4. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are some new pics on the asphalt work. The project should be finished by the first of December. Can't wait.

asphalt 1.jpg

asphalt 2.jpg

asphalt 5.jpg

asphalt 4.jpg
  5. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 LawnSite Member

How about a few pics of the inside w/ all the toys inside....
  6. jcb287

jcb287 LawnSite Member

Man that is nice! 10 years.......that means I only have 4 more til I can do the same:laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding...very nice.
  7. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Gene do you have any new pictures of the building I would love to see it now.
  8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Holy crap are you sure your architect didn't mistake the local shopping mall plans with your shop one?

That's really nice.
  9. Gene $immons

Gene $immons LawnSite Bronze Member

By now the shop is totally full of stuff - plus a boat.

I'll take the camera this week and get some new pics up real soon.
  10. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

yeah, i would like to see some current pics, too