My new Signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by kemmer, Mar 31, 2005.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

My new signs i got on ebay for $50
    what a deal

2. kemmer

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks great. Where and how much??? Did'nt you have a thread on here for yard signs also about a month ago??? Did you come up with that snow/leaf flake?
  4. kemmer

yes i did have a thread a couple of weeks ago, they were $50 on ebay, and yes i made the logo myself
  5. K & D Lawn Care

K & D Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Elgin

Who on ebay is selling them? got a user id? And are they stickers or magnet?
  6. urbanlandscape

urbanlandscape LawnSite Member

I remember your thread about your logo...The leaf and snowflake idea is really good. If your landscape career folds you can always go into graphic design! The signs look good. I have to get off my lazy butt and get mine done.
  7. kemmer

They're magnets, and they die-cut them out to fit the oval size.
    Heres his id - coralspringsrentals

Ya im still in high school and im trying to figure out what i wanna do. either go to college for graphic design or something, or small biz management, or wait a year and see how the biz goes. :dizzy: so many decisions
  8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

On a related note. I just got magnets off ebay as well. fasttraxgraphics is the id.

4 for 45.00.
  9. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

im in graphic design, thats why i have to mow, 40 thousand of education and now the market is paying 7-10 an hour depanding on whre you live, do not listen to anybody who tells you differrent. 2 year colleges are putting out unquallified people with no real art talent, everone with a pc thinks they are a graphic designer..... so they dont need us anymore, really dont do it, web page design is even cheaper....please choose another path.. :help:
  10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi snowyleaflandscaping,

They look good. You could also consider getting magnets for the read fender that show your phone number in bigger numbers as well.